World no tobacco day – 31st May
On 31st may world no tobacco day is observed every year to raise an awareness on the harmful and deadly effects of tobacco use and second hand smoke exposure.
Ø Tobacco use makes people suffer from several health issues such as cancer of the mouth, lungs and kidney beside causing damages to many other organs.
TOBACCO CONTAINS OVER 60 KNOWN CANCER CAUSING CHEMICALS
KNOW THE BENEFITS OF QUITTING TOBACCO SMOKING
‘ It’s never too late to quit and live healthy lifestyle
1) Quitting smoking or taking tobacco products can re-wire your brain and help break the cycle of addiction. The large number of nicotine receptors in your brain will return to normal levels after about a month of being able to quit.
2) It can help your skin from premature aging and wrinkling.
3) Risk of heart attacks and heart disease or blood clots are common in people who does smoking or takes any tobacco products
4) It will lower the levels of cholesterol and fats circulating in your blood, which will help to slow the buildup of new fatty deposits in your arteries.
5) It is important to quit smoking or taking tobacco products before you do permanent damage to your lungs. Within two weeks of quitting , you might notice it’s easier to walk up the stairs as compared to earlier as lung function increases and get rid of any lung cancer ,chronic respiratory disease which is very common in people who smokes or takes tobacco products.
6) Stronger immune system.
7) Your risk of cancers of the mouth ,throat ,esophagus ,bladder reduces and you feel better and healthy.
8) Get rid of oral and dental problems like teeth stain , gum disease tooth loss or bad breath .
KNOW HOW TO QUIT TOBACCO SMOKING HABIT ?
If you are reading this blog it means you really want to quit tobacco smoking or taking any tobacco products.